Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How i Convert Outlook to Outlook Express DBX Files
04-03-2017, 10:44 PM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2017 10:45 PM by lynnreagan.)
How i Convert Outlook to Outlook Express DBX Files
Use the secure and simple manual method to converts your DBX file to Outlook PST file format.with this utility you can nicely recover DBX file and import DBX file to PST, EML, MSG, HTML, MBOX and RTF files with every email properties like: To, Cc, Bcc, From, Sent & Received date, Attachments. This utility extracts all DBX email items and exports them to Outlook PST. Once DBX to PST Conversion is done, it allows users to save all the data of Outlook Express into a fresh Outlook PST files or export it into current PST. It also comes with “Technical Version” to convert several DBX files. It also saves the converted DBX files into various formats like MSG, RTF, EML, PDF, HTML and Office 365.

For Free demo version, you can visit :- https://dbxtopstutility.wordpress.com/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2017, 06:49 AM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2017 06:50 AM by jamessnow12.)
RE: How i Convert Outlook to Outlook Express DBX Files
Hi,
It's quite easy to convert your DBX files to PST.
I am an IT professional and have been doing this for quite a while. I have used several tools but liked only one.
If you go as per my suggestion than i would suggest you go for DBX To PST Converter from SysInfo.
It has some good features...which i couldn't ignore:
1. Simple & Easy interface
2. Free demo version
3. Good product reviews
4. Batch conversions
5. Wide compatibility
6. Option to add PST to your Outlook profile

Hope it helps you too...
Regards
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply