Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Drobo FS with Mac OS Sierra
01-10-2017, 09:27 AM
Drobo FS with Mac OS Sierra
Good afternoon- I have a Drobo FS which is working superbly as a Time Machine backup for my MacBook Pro (as well as a store for my video recordings)

Will the current Drobo firmware and Dashboard software work ok with the new os Sierra software?

Also the Mac needs to go to Apple for a solid state drive replacement- will it be easy to download the dashboard and a time machine full restore from my Drobo FS when I get the machine back with Mac OS Sierra as the operating system??

Regards,
Nigel
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-15-2017, 08:03 PM
RE: Drobo FS with Mac OS Sierra
I had to reinstall my Mac operating system and now I can't access the Time Machine backup on my drobo. Very frustrating and I can't fine a solution on the website. Sad

(01-10-2017 09:27 AM)nigel.arscott@btinternet.com Wrote:  Good afternoon- I have a Drobo FS which is working superbly as a Time Machine backup for my MacBook Pro (as well as a store for my video recordings)

Will the current Drobo firmware and Dashboard software work ok with the new os Sierra software?

Also the Mac needs to go to Apple for a solid state drive replacement- will it be easy to download the dashboard and a time machine full restore from my Drobo FS when I get the machine back with Mac OS Sierra as the operating system??

Regards,
Nigel
04-05-2017, 04:12 AM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2017 04:48 PM by owlowl169.)
RE: Drobo FS with Mac OS Sierra
I would like to read about it anymore. Prompt, what literature to study?
mythdhr