Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dashboard
10-11-2015, 02:10 PM
Dashboard
I just purchased a Gen 3 Drobo for my iMac running OS X El Capitan. I followed the instructions on the documentation to install Drobo Dashboard and the drives etc but when I turn on the Drobo all it does it mount on the desktop. Drobo Dashboard does not run and when I search for it in Spotlight all I see in the Drobo Dashboard folder is a log folder. Is this normal? Is there a fix?

Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2015, 08:32 PM
RE: Dashboard
The easy way to see if Drobo Dashboard app is really been installed into your Mac, is to open Application folder via Finder.
Look thru' the Application folder.. if you do NOT see the Drobo Dashboard app icon. That means is not installed.

Download the latest Drobo Dashboard from Drobo.com and manually install it. When you launch the installer of the Drobo Dashboard.. it will prompt you for your OSX password for permission to install the app. You need to enter the password.

Oh one last thing.. when open the installer ... there are 2 icons .. one for "Install" and one for "Un-install". Be sure to click the correct one...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply